• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5 products from Goodman Games--back on the shelf!

Christian

Explorer
Well, as it were. :) This just popped into my mailbox:
"Greetings from Goodman Games. After some twists and turns in the licensing department, and a long summer of removing d20 logos from our product library, we are pleased to announce that our entire library of 3.5 PDFs are available again."
Woot!
(Or is this old new here? I hadn't seen anything ... but I've been mostly in hiding lately.)

Treebore

First Post
Well, as it were. :) This just popped into my mailbox:
"Greetings from Goodman Games. After some twists and turns in the licensing department, and a long summer of removing d20 logos from our product library, we are pleased to announce that our entire library of 3.5 PDFs are available again."
Woot!
(Or is this old new here? I hadn't seen anything ... but I've been mostly in hiding lately.)

I think your the first to post about it. I'm just glad I bought them at their last sale, for $2 and $5 each. But its great for anyone else who wants some great adventuring inspiration, lots of goodies in there.

Remove ads