• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your best Enterprise?

What’s your best Enterprise

• The NX one from the Bakula show

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Constitution TOS

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Refit (movie) Constitution (correct answer)

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Enterprise A from ST V & VI which didn’t work right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B was an Excelsior

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • C showed up in that one TNG episode

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • D with a Picard

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • E thought it was a starfighter

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • F was there one? I don’t recall!

• G the new one from Picard which was a Titan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Somebody spent 30 minutes describing how wrong they were then put it in the internet for 133,000 people to see. Embarrassing.

IMG_3112.jpeg

Something I’d ask. What’s your best Enterprise?

ENTERPRISE.png

63439b7d83f5c00d3583dfac4a64a7a2.jpg

Star-Trek-Enterprise-Discovery-Version.jpeg

9599a142dca39af254c7f32778a9f997.jpg

Last edited:

Elodan

Adventurer
I picked the correct answer. While technically they're the same, I feel there's enough of a difference between the TOS one and the Enterprise from ST: Strange New Worlds which would be my choice.

Ryujin

Legend
I picked the correct answer. While technically they're the same, I feel there's enough of a difference between the TOS one and the Enterprise from ST: Strange New Worlds which would be my choice.
I assumed they're pretty much the same, though the SNW one may be larger than TOS.

Marc Radle

Legend
I think for me the no brainer is the original Constitution class from the original series. It’s so iconic and it’s the ship that started it all.

However, I REALLY love the look of the NX Enterprise. There’s just something so cool about that ship. Of course, I also really like the look and design of the Akira class, and the NX Enterprise is clearly based on the Akira, so …

Remove ads