• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
What kills me are the people in the Southwest going to Taco Bell, when they could get drive-thru non-chain tacos that are going to be vastly better and typically cheaper.

Folks in the rest of the county, you have an excuse.
There are sizable Latino populations in most cities across the country. There's no excuse.

Unless of course you just want Taco Bell.

Comfort food is a thing.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Also, how is it that Taco Bell and other fast food chains don't make al pastor? Shaving meat off a rotating spit seems like an ideal set-up for fast food restaurants and al pastor is king of all tacos.
Even Chipotle only does Al Pastor on a limited basis.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
There are sizable Latino populations in most cities across the country. There's no excuse.

Unless of course you just want Taco Bell.

Comfort food is a thing.

We have a reasonable amount of good sit down Mex and some ok carryout SW food in town... I'm not sure of any with drive-thrus.

There is one less than a mile from my dad's ... but he is a 15 mile drive to the WNW from here.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Is it bad that my favorite tacos in town are the Spicy Chicken ones at the Pad-Thai, Street Food, and Noodle Bar place? (With steamed chicken dumplings for the side).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads