• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Meet The Crew of the Starship Murphy

One of the three pre-built adventuring parties in the WOIN Starter Box!

One of the three pre-built adventuring parties in the upcoming What's OLD is NEW Starter Box is the the crew of the Starship Murphy, a small, lightly armed ex-scout ship captained by Sasha Bolotnikov and illustrated here by Claudio Pozas. We'll meet the fantasy-themed Grey Fellowship and the modern-themed Alpha Squad in the next few days. Be sure to click to be notified when the Kickstarter launches!

The WOIN Starter Box is a gorgeous boxed set for this flexible TTRPG with rulebook, adventures, characters, poster maps, tokens--and an open license!

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

hirou

Explorer
I'm really trying not to be a nerd here, but... Seriously, if you want a Russian-sounding name, find literally a single person out of ~350 millions of Russian speakers to read through your content once. Sasha can be used as a female name, but "Bolotnikov" is male, "Bolotnikova" is the correct version. Fine characters otherwise

sum1els

Explorer
Did the new starter version do away with the character's descriptors? I kinda felt like the descriptor was the foundation of the character, but I don't see any descriptors for any of these characters. =[

Remove ads

Remove ads