• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

I'm not sure if people are aware of the "Bookmark" feature on this web sight. I just discovered it and bookmarked the new post with the initiative order. It turns out I've been bookmarking lots of useful information for a while and I had no idea how to access it until now!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's is the updated battle map...

Labyrinth Fight3-Rnd2.png

I'm not sure if people are aware of the "Bookmark" feature on this web sight. I just discovered it and bookmarked the new post with the initiative order. It turns out I've been bookmarking lots of useful information for a while and I had no idea how to access it until now!
I saw the bookmark on each post, I always thought it simply added the bookmark to the browser. There is a feature on the forum to use it?

I saw the bookmark on each post, I always thought it simply added the bookmark to the browser. There is a feature on the forum to use it?
click on your name which will open a drop-down menu. Above your name in the drop-down is two options:
'Account' and 'Bookmarks'

Click on Bookmarks and it opens another drop-down with a list of all your bookmarks.

There's a search bar too because, when you make a bookmark, you can add a tag for easier filtering.
Edit: I'd added tags like 'initiative' and 'Yellow Banner' etc... and those all show up when you click in the search box which makes it instantly useful to sort your bookmarks.

To be honest, I think adding it as a browser bookmark might have been just as convenient. Although, I'm not sure because I haven't delved into its utility yet. I have a few pages bookmarked where Knightfall lists NPCs we've met and a list of Wanted criminals and stuff.

I was trying and failing to keep up with tasks and quests and people mentioned by keeping notes - this will definitely help. Although having a summary instead of bunch of link may still be useful, but this way, I will not miss something that I cannot immediately transfer.

Remove ads