• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fighting the Gray Tide (Miniature Painting)

MGibster

Legend
I think its perfect! Then again, I really dont like the color yellow, and even less when its bright.
Yellow is a very, very silly color for a military scheme. I've never been on a modern battlefield, but it seems to me that you wouldn't want to stick out of the terrain like a sore thumb. I don’t know why I picked Imperial Fists, probably because I don’t see them played that often, but I started with them years ago. Here’s an old school terminator I painted years ago next to a new one.

IMG_2170.jpeg

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Yellow is a very, very silly color for a military scheme. I've never been on a modern battlefield, but it seems to me that you wouldn't want to stick out of the terrain like a sore thumb. I don’t know why I picked Imperial Fists, probably because I don’t see them played that often, but I started with them years ago. Here’s an old school terminator I painted years ago next to a new one.

View attachment 358361
My admittedly little experience is that military paint schemes come in two types. Very practical camouflage and non practical dress parade.

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
A friend of mine had another friend cleaning out their mini collection. Long story short, I got some cool old metal minis from the 1980’s. The first one I painted was the Grenadier Models Chaos Giant!

Attachments

• IMG_6309.jpeg
    IMG_6309.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6310.jpeg
    IMG_6310.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6311.jpeg
    IMG_6311.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6312.jpeg
    IMG_6312.jpeg