• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Generator

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
EOL said:
Personally I would like to see different hit point calculations. Being able to adjust from a default of 50% all the way up to 100% (and down as well I guess though why anybody would???) would be a feature I would definitely use.

I'll try to add that in a few days. Anything else? I don't imagine that will be too hard...

Mynex

First Post
CRGreathouse said:

I'll try to add that in a few days. Anything else? I don't imagine that will be too hard...

Get some plain text output that could be converted into PCGen format? :D

Seriously, though, if you can give plain text output, I have a script monkey that could write a perl conversion util to pull it into PCGen format, and he'd be happy to do it. ;)

As for the generator itself... I play with what most people would term, obscen Dragons. :) You don't trifle with Dragons in my world. :) Hatchlings start out the size/power of an adult and it goes up from there...

I guess what I would like to see is, no limits on HD/size Progression... With abilities to match... Not sure if that's feasible, but making one of my dragons is more of a chore than making a Fighter/Sorcerer/Wizard/Cleric/Rogue/Bard/Druid/Monk all at 20th level by hand and no calculator. :p

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Mynex said:
Get some plain text output that could be converted into PCGen format? :D
You mean my HTML output is too complex for data transfer? I thought it was relatively simple - and very well-structured. Please reply (or email me; mwtools@thyle.net) about this and I'l see what I can do.

Mynex said:
I guess what I would like to see is, no limits on HD/size Progression... With abilities to match...

This is possible now. You can advance beyond reccommended Hit Dice (though the generator warns you) and choose you cbase stats. For example, a wyrmling black dragon has Con 13 (racial bonus +2). If you put in Con 18 as a base, it'll come out as Con 20, giving it more hit points and a better Fortitude save.

If you're really nasty, go to:
http://b_a_d_d.tripod.com/dragons.html

"Bothered About Disposable Dragons" - not my site, but this dragon is my creation. It's wicked. :)

Remove ads