• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trailer "Deadpool and Wolverine"

Ryujin

Legend
Thanks. I suppose it was only a matter of time before they dragged DP into their storylines. I kind of liked DP just on the outside.
I think they're going to keep him on the periphery and, as I said previously, have him take the piss out of the MCU.

pukunui

Legend
With the whole post-credits scene. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, buuut the one with no-mouth Deadpool? From Wolverine: Origins?
Yeah, I saw that post-credits scene. I just wasn't thinking of it in terms of DP creating branching timelines, but I see it now. It seems likely that's why the TVA comes after him.

Kaodi

Hero
I would have thought the TVA comes after him because he can break the fourth wall but maybe that power is actually beyond their understanding. Though it could be a combination of the two: variants, plus fourth wall breaking. That would explain a bit why She-Hulk is not in on the action (though I am really hoping she has a cameo; Ryan and Tatiana even talked about this!).

Remove ads