• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psionics Toolkit?

Folks,
Just wondering if anyone had any info (besides the blurb in previews) about the Psionics Toolkit? Any further info about what's in it, what stage it's at, and when it will be out?

Thanks!

(whoops! Corrected the spelling for 'psionics')

Last edited:

FDP-jason

First Post
Psionics Toolkit due April 1st

Hello beta-ray,

You can read the chapter summaries at the following URL:
http://www.fierydragon.com/d20fantasy_products.htm#ww16006

I have already sent the files to the printer but have not yet signed off on press proofs (do not have them yet). S&SS expects to have them in stores April 1st - I cannot see this being a problem.

Queen of Lies proofs will be signed off this week so that should hit shelves mid March as scheduled.

Beyond All Reason has just made it into the White Wolf warehouse so will be in stores in a few weeks.

Hope that helps!

-Jason

Thanks James! I love your guys' products.

It would be wonderful if you had it out april 1st... that would make my birthday a good thing! :)

JoeGKushner

First Post
Re: Psionics Toolkit due April 1st

FDP-jason said:
Hello beta-ray,

You can read the chapter summaries at the following URL:
http://www.fierydragon.com/d20fantasy_products.htm#ww16006

I have already sent the files to the printer but have not yet signed off on press proofs (do not have them yet). S&SS expects to have them in stores April 1st - I cannot see this being a problem.

Queen of Lies proofs will be signed off this week so that should hit shelves mid March as scheduled.

Beyond All Reason has just made it into the White Wolf warehouse so will be in stores in a few weeks.

Hope that helps!

-Jason

So how is this schedule still looking? I'm anxious to see some of the products mentioned here.

FDP-jason

First Post
They are on track!

Hello Joe,

Beyond All Reason is in stores now.

Psionics Toolkit is in the warehouse at WW so that should hit the shelf in two weeks or so.

Queen of Lies is also in the warehouse so that should be hitting stores soon!

Next up is Gates of Oblivion and Revivify The Vivid, but we are taking a short well-deserved break before those come out.

Cheers,
Jason

FDP-jason

First Post
No timing that I know of

SSS does not appear to time anything between the different design houses. They autoship twice per month and whenever your product hits their warehouse it goes out on the next autoship. It all falls down to when us publishers send the files to the printer (as it takes generally one month from that point to get into the warehouse).

-JK

JoeGKushner

First Post
I guess the next question is, do the independent companies do any reference work themselves so that they can pool the resources of a good thing like the Psionics Toolkit and If Thoughts Could Kill?

Remove ads