• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) 75 Feats -- not nearly enough

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
After double checking I found 1st 4th & 20th level feats/boons in the expert classes packet, packet5 &6, druid & paladin.

since there is someone claiming both with certainty that there were level 8 feats tested in the UAs and the results, can anyone point out where those level 8 feats were tested or what they were?

Last edited:

mamba

Legend
I guess I'll figure out how many feats are enough if and when I finally see the 2024 PHB and see if I like what they've done them (I haven't been following UA) because I don't like them as they currently exist and have considered re-writing them all (to give them all prerequisites and put them in line more with my style of play power-wise) since I first started with 5E.
that sounds more like a matter of taste than numbers

Parmandur

Book-Friend
No, they didnt meet 70% approval. Stop twisting data. They could have been 20% or 65%, the latter of which is not a """"" very strong negative reaction."""""
No, I remember er Crawrofrd commenting on that, Level 8 Geats got a shellacking in responses and Feat chains of more than 2 were killed quite dead.

Minigiant

Legend
Supporter
After double checking I found 1st 4th & 20th level feats/boons in the expert classes packet, packet5 &6, druid & paladin.

since there is someone claiming both with certainty that there were level 8 feats tested in the UAs and the results, can anyone point out where those level 8 feats were tested or what they were?
The giant UA have the Storm Giant and Cloud Giant feats require level 8 to take.

Remove ads