• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Thats why Pharoes took them to the tomb.
What the blazes is wrong with your autocorrect? You made me go check and make sure I hadn't been spelling the Faroe Islands wrong all these years. :)

Anyway, note that the pharaohs only entombed them after having them killed and preserved so the furry little monsters wouldn't devour their corpses. Bad enough getting past Ammut, no one wants to wind up as a cat snack.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
What the blazes is wrong with your autocorrect? You made me go check and make sure I hadn't been spelling the Faroe Islands wrong all these years. :)

Anyway, note that the pharaohs only entombed them after having them killed and preserved so the furry little monsters wouldn't devour their corpses. Bad enough getting past Ammut, no one wants to wind up as a cat snack.
Look, as long a my heart is intact, I'll be fine. It's definitely lighter than a father.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Don't forget Professor Hulk.

530290-3640800741188-1309407890-33499152-478165847-n.jpeg

Remove ads