• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

reapersaurus

Explorer
Originally posted by HeavyG in the adventure thread
Sorry guys, I'm really sick right now.

I'll try to update tomorrow but I can't promise anything.
oh, man that sounds crappy.
What do you have, Heavy?

Hope you get better soon.

HeavyG

First Post
Wow, the boards are flipping out.

Did we lose any posts you think ?

I think I'll wait a few days to update and see what develops.

Thanee

First Post
I don't think we lost anything.

These 'new' boards (actually only a new server for the old boards) should be exactly the same as we left them... before the temporary boards were uploaded!

Bye
Thanee

reapersaurus

Explorer
HeavyG said:
Wow, the boards are flipping out.

Did we lose any posts you think ?

I think I'll wait a few days to update and see what develops.
we've already waited more than a week for them to "calm down"

I'm afraid we're stck with the inconvenience of logging in just about every post we make, but i think we should continue with the adventure.
No sense in stopping.
The boards are up, and have been stable for more than 3 days...

HeavyG

First Post
Considering only 4 of the 7 players have even posted on the thread, I'd like to wait a bit.

At least until a fifth person posts his actions.

HeavyG

First Post
That's what I meant. I'm afraid we'll lose some posts when the new server starts working and we move again.

Still, I'll probably update this afternoon or tonight.

Last edited:

Murhid

First Post
I'm pretty sure Morrus will just take the "new" boards (the ones we are on now), onto the next server. No sense in losing 2 weeks of story hours/general/IC etc. when the time to move the different time frames of boards are virtually the same. They being "www.enworld.org/messageboards/" -previous, and "test.cyberstreet.com" - current. Well that's how I understand it, though might be best to take a copy of the post in word/notepad anyway, just in case.

HeavyG

First Post
Just as a precaution, I advise everyone keeps a copy of their last post on their computer. I always keep my last update on mine.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads