• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General D&D "influencers" need to actively acknowledge other games.

Thomas Shey

Legend
Absolutes are challenged with one counter example. Generalizations allow some exceptions.

But wasn't even a good generalization. CRPGs are notoriously longer than the vast majority of computer games. You have to hunt around to find ones that routinely approach the common lengths there, especially if you're looking in the AAA sphere.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
But wasn't even a good generalization.

It is still/again not clear to me what you want out of this interaction.

I get that you disagree with me on the point. I don't feel a need to get your agreement, or to defend my point against you.

If you've said what you wanted to say, I think we are done.

I don't think the OP was suggesting that D&D YouTubers should make entire videos about other systems. He just wanted them to mention other systems during their D&D-focused videos.
That's why YouTube videos have comment sections. You can always suggest other games in the comments if you want to. If it's a good fit, then your comment will get upvoted.

Thomas Shey

Legend
It is still/again not clear to me what you want out of this interaction.

I get that you disagree with me on the point. I don't feel a need to get your agreement, or to defend my point against you.

If you've said what you wanted to say, I think we are done.

I think it was relevant when we started the cycle, but honestly, I'd have to trace back the chain to know why.

Remove ads