• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Creatures] Dark Crystal and D&D

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
If you mean by "did" create D&D versions of the se creatures. . Yes, once long ago and long lost. . .

It has been a while since I've seen the film so I doubt I could do it from memory.

Is that out on DVD yet?

angramainyu

Community Supporter
I haven't ever come across any of those stats.

The DVD is good, I got it in a box set with Labyrinth. Sweet big-haired David Bowie.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Must be a "Muppet"" thing if it included both of those in the boxed set. It would be interesting to create stats on a lot of the "monsters" found in those. They remind me of some of the things found in "Time Bandits" also...

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Time Bandits

Now THAT is a film . .. I hate Labyrinth (CRAP!)

But Time Bandits. . . I would love to write an adventure with a map of time and space.

MythandLore

First Post
nemmerle said:
Time Bandits

Now THAT is a film . .. I hate Labyrinth (CRAP!)

But Time Bandits. . . I would love to write an adventure with a map of time and space.

I never really liked " Time Bandits" or " Labyrinth",
Now "The Apple Dumpling Gang", that was a good movie. :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Time Bandits - that's a Monty Python movie, right? I loved that one... :cool: Boy, Monthy Python made some great movies "back in the day." And quite a few must-sees for all us fantasy-freaks - e.g., Eric the Viking (or whatever it was called), Jabberwocky, Monthy Python and the Holy Grail -, too. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads