• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Map is fixed now. You can have advantage on any checks to avoid the pools while large.
Please roll a save for the elder, it is important for attack with the advantage since I rolled very poorly (I would leave re-rolls to you, but since you're online....)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It's even worse, I failed the save, so my attacks have disadvantage UNLESS elder fails its wis save so I get advantage :(

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi folks, I'm getting ready to post, but lost track of resource utilization for this character.
I believe that he has the following spells remaining: level 1: 3 and level 2: 1. Also, I believe that we've taken a short rest since Ethian last used Twilight Sanctuary channel divinity.
@FitzTheRuke, can you confirm? I'd rather be sure than write a bunch of if/then statements IC.
Thanks and cheers!

SG

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For the next five weeks, I have nearly 3 hours to myself every weekday morning. (My wife has started her practicum, which starts very early.)

Everyone but me is out of the house bright and early and I have time to post.

SO... if you all make a concentrated effort to post a little quicker than we've done lately, I can keep up with you! And perhaps, we can push this game to its conclusion.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Folks, I just wanted to justify Gimlak's last comments. The way I see it, because of what the Storm Giant prince told the party (i.e. that he'll have to get involved if he can see we are attacking), I figured it would be the same for the stone giant. This is why I had Gimlack say what he said. I'll go along with the general consensus, but I didn't want a hill giant to show up, and then have to fight our temporary albeit forced stone giant ally because he would feel the need to ally with giants.
I may also be reaching unfounded conclusions. We'll see ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads