• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS What settings can WotBS be put into?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I'm just curious what settings that a person could insert WotBS into. For example, could there be a place for it in the Realms, Greyhawk, or Golarion?

And does WotBS have its own named world? Or is it just the Ragesian Empire region?

Thanks in advance.

I'm just curious what settings that a person could insert WotBS into. For example, could there be a place for it in the Realms, Greyhawk, or Golarion?

Well, it depends on how much setting fidelity you need. You could switch names (Shahalesti becomes Aglarond, Ragesia becomes Thay), or you could just insert it on the edge of the map. The rest of the world might think, "Oh yeah, Ragesia. I heard about that war. Sure am glad I don't live there." Sorta like we would do with eastern Europe during the various local wars over the past 2 decades.

And does WotBS have its own named world? Or is it just the Ragesian Empire region?

No specific name. We intentionally put it as it's own subcontinent so you could attach it to an existing world map with minimal fuss. I think the place as a whole is about half the size of India on Earth.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads