• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Today Was A Good Day!

Renshai

First Post
Today was a great gaming day! It reminded me why I play Dungeons & Dragons. We started at Noon today and just finished up.

We've been playing Return to the Temple of Elemental Evi for a couple of months now... The Company routed the Water Temple and finished off the Air Temple to boot. They are on now on their way to return a 10,000 gold piece diamond to the rightful dwarven heir some 500 miles to the south!

Great combat, great roleplay, and great company...

God I love this game. :)

Ren

It is truly sad, how much of a rarity those games tend to be anymore -- or am I the only one? We usually have this trend: sucky, sucky, decent, sucky, sucky, good, good, sucky, FRICKIN' GREAT!

But I'm not resentful or anything...

This next Christmas, I'm going to ask for 10 awesome D&D sessions.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Congrats, Ren! I can remember this feeling only all too well, but it's been a while since I felt like this about a gaming session. (Of course, I'm a perfectionist... :()

Zhure

First Post
Today was a great day to game.

Menlo the Monk had his STR poisoned to 1. He had to drop his coil of rope, his coin purse, his backpack and still had so much gear he was too heavy to tumble at four pounds of encumbrance.

Nuzig the Psychic Warrior was charmed by the demon imp and got to punch a fellow PC who tried to slow him down in the imp's defense. The imp eventually retreated so things are all squared away now.

Whitefire the Barbarian ran out of duration for his Rage and got winded. Sadly, it was right at the end of a blocked hallway with the egress just within reach of his diminshed strength. He won't be chopping his way out soon.

The entire party is low on hit points, low on spells, and low on plans.

... and the main bad guy just waltzed in completely buffed for the fight with his three main henchmen. We called the game in mid-fight.

I think I'm coming back as a Monk. Today was a great day to game.

Greg

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Zhure said:

The entire party is low on hit points, low on spells, and low on plans.

... and the main bad guy just waltzed in completely buffed for the fight with his three main henchmen. We called the game in mid-fight.
Cliffhanger!!! :D

Remove ads