• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RttToEE with 4 players?

Corwyn

First Post
I have a party wandering around the Moathouse, they are nearing the end of that dungeon.
They are 4 chracters one is 4e
two are 5e and one is almost 6e and they bearly made it past the dragon te rest was quite easy.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Our group is going to be starting the adventure soon. Based on everything we'd heard there was some hesitation about moving forward with 5 PCs. Fortunately, we've found a sixth player and feel much better about our prospects of surviving...a few encounters...with only one or two deaths :D .

Orco42

First Post
I am playing in it with 2 other players. We started at level 5.

So far it is going fine... the dragon was tough but luckily I munchkined my character pretty well so I was able to do over 100hp before it could drop me (would have killed it too if it stayed on the ground).

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Orco42 said:
... (would have killed it too if it stayed on the ground).
Which wouldn't have been exactly normal behavior for a severely-wounded dragon who has room to fly, now, would it? :D

Kestrel

Explorer
My party hit the dragon with a tanglefoot bag. It couldn't break free (and I didn't read the part about it being able to slash free) and had to melee with them.

I thought it was great tactics and was sorry one of them fell to it.

Remove ads