• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release New release: Thematic Toolkit: Carry the Darkness

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Multiclasser's Manual will be mostly new content; I am currently planning to reprint one synergy feat chain from the Thematic Toolkit line in the first Multiclasser's manual; specifically rogue/wizard from Thematic Toolkit: Venomous Shadow. The other five two-class combos of cleric, fighter, rogue, and wizard will also all be in there. I wanted to include a full set of feats for multiclassing the four basic/essential/iconic classes. (There will be a lot more than just those six feat chains, but those will be in there.)

I certainly won't rule out a collection of the Thematic Toolkits at some point, but that's not what Multiclasser's Manual will be.

Last edited:

foxblade

Explorer
How are scholars different from savants?
I find them a touch easier to run (equipping and utilizing Savant tricks can be a bit cumbersome). Personally, I feel like the Savant is a bard without magic (especially the Vox); Scholar is a bit harder to draw a direct comparison to another class.

Remove ads