• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Epic Destinies for WotBS (?)

MedericBLa

First Post
Perhaps if more people showed their interest in these "Official Epic Destinies", it would be enough stimulation to get them sooner or later... In case it is not obvious, I would like to see them sooner than later. :p

By the way (but out of topic... :eek:), good job with the whole WotBS campaign stuff!! I'm having real fun DMing two different games in this very cool setting. And I know eight players who also greatly enjoy playing in it.

Sigma77

First Post
As much as I hate to Level Up in Thread Necromancer, more than one of my players has asked about possible WotBS specific Epic Destinies. I searched, and I found this little nugget here. So, I'll ask the obvious question.

Any news on this front? Here's a hoping.

Panthanas

Explorer
I would also be interested in "official" destinies, although I could make due with RangerWickett's suggestions. Either way, it's a great adventure path and have enjoyed running it!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads