• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Encounter maps, without legends & GM markings?

Genkitty

First Post
My spouse subscribed and then downloaded for me the 4e WotBS files a few years ago. I have a vague memory of there being a second set of maps for the encounters, suitable for printing out to use as battlemaps without any GM-only information on them. Am I correct? Are these maps still available if I subscribe?

Edited to add: I found some maps at http://wotbsadventurepath.com/maps/ -- Is this the entirety of what's available?

Last edited:

Cheeslord

First Post
I have a few battlemaps with the monster starts removed. They are available from this sites downloads sections along with misc. notes and extra bits for chapter 3 and 4 (more will be added as we progress through the game, though we do 1 session per week, after work, with beer and pizza, so we are not exactly racing through it)

To save time the URL is:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1045

I did not edit battlemaps in which I could see no point in the players not knowing the monster starts (i.e. where there was no chance of the monsters moving or hiding before the players saw them). Also they were crudely done in Paint and I have little to no artistic talent, so there are fairly obvious seams where stuff got cutpasted to hide the start positions. Anyway feel free to use them if they help.

Mark.

P.S. I put them in excel files because I find it easier to control the pagination. Let me know if this format doesn't work for you.

<edit> Previously I also searched for these battlemaps; while ones for the first couple of chapters were mostly available I think, a lot of the maps for the later chapters were apparently lost in some sort of hack (I find that a bit odd that no backups were kept and that nobody who had them has ever been able to return them...) many years ago...now I am just mainly using MS Paint to crudely fix them...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads