• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild [DMs Guild] The Bleating Hills, a new adventure against a new foe

kesnir

First Post
A simple request to clear a farm out of some marauding monsters turns into a sinister quest involving demonic sacrifices, strange mutations, and deadly encounters with a new type of foe - the vile Kashog!
A 3-6 hour Dungeons and Dragons 5e adventure for 2nd—4th level characters, optimized for 5 characters of APL 3.

What lies within:

• 3 new stat blocks for the Kashog
  • A new spell
  • A new custom magical item
  • Sample battle-maps to provide tactical DMs an opportunity to set up exciting encounters
  • A printer-friendly PDF and separate map files for use at your table
  • An adventure that will keep you and your players entertained for 3-6 hours of gaming fun!
  • A new mechanic, called a tension pool, that fills as your players make certain decisions, making the final encounter more difficult as they dally along the way!

About the author

I've been predominantly a dungeon master since I first picked up this hobby back in 2003. I've always preferred challenging encounters, moments that ramp up the tension of the players and get them on the edge of their seats. I want them to feel like heroes, and I want them to have earned it. This adventure has a couple of difficult encounters that will test your players, with tactical movement and terrain usage making these foes deadly to ill-prepared adventurers.

Only $2.95 right now for the New Year, New Campaign sale! Get it while it's hot!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/259322/The-Bleating-Hills?src=CommunityForum1

Last edited:

Remove ads