• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild DMs Guild Level 1-3 Adventure: The Mad Dance

topgunice

First Post
Hi everyone! I'm posting here my first DMs Guild adventure, The Mad Dance, a 3-4 hour adventure for 1st to 3rd level 5e characters! This adventure is a horror themed, event driven adventure for DMs and players looking for more than just the standard combat filled dungeon crawl. Players will be drawn into the wild machinations of the dwarven merchant Erstil Greisten as he completes his revenge upon his rivals. Easily works as a standalone adventure, or as the launching point for a larger and more elaborate campaign.

Included within are maps of the Greisten manor, rules for a new enemy, horrifying encounters, and fully fleshed-out allies and enemies.

The adventure itself only costs $0.50, though additional support is always greatly appreciated.

Introduction taken from the adventure: Three nights ago, the Greisten family threw a lavish farewell party for their departing patriarch. The guests were promised a lavish feast, unending wine, and a great prize for the greatest dancer in attendance. The guests got what they were promised, and much more. Now, the manor lies deserted, awaiting a band of adventurers brave and foolish enough to learn the truth behind Greisten's Last Dance.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. My contact information can be found within the document, and I'd love to hear from everyone on what I did wrong, right, or where I could improve. Thanks for reading!

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/210427/The-Mad-Dance

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads