• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(2e) Looking for players in Quinte area, Ontario, Canada

Quintegamer

Explorer
Hey all,

I'm looking for a couple more players for our weekly 2e D&D game in the Quinte area, Ontario, Canada.

I host and provide coffee, player's handbooks and minis - you supply:
• Willingness to come prepared (actually reading the background info given, knowing what your character can do)
• Ability to play in a game that avoids min/max, über combat machines
• We generally do not allow evil characters, drow, races outside the PHB and splatbooks

If you can commit to a (generally) weekly game, message me and we’ll meet to discuss.

Moosalini

First Post
Hey all,

I'm looking for a couple more players for our weekly 2e D&D game in the Quinte area, Ontario, Canada.

I host and provide coffee, player's handbooks and minis - you supply:
• Willingness to come prepared (actually reading the background info given, knowing what your character can do)
• Ability to play in a game that avoids min/max, über combat machines
• We generally do not allow evil characters, drow, races outside the PHB and splatbooks

If you can commit to a (generally) weekly game, message me and we’ll meet to discuss.
Curious are you still looking for players? Haven't played for a long time but really enjoyed the game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads