• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WeatherMaster and other Weather Generators?

MaxKaladin

First Post
I'm looking for a decent weather generator.

At first glance, the WeatherMaster program from Milleu looked like it was what I wanted, but I ran across two problems (AFTER I shelled out my cash, of course):

1. Although it theoretically generates storms, I never actually managed to get it to do so on it's own for the terrain I'm interested in (essentially the mid-south Atlantic (30-35 degrees N) in October through December).

2. Over the course of my many deletions and regeneration of weather, it developed a bug where it will always generate some funky value causing a type mismatch on the same day.

Anyway. I want to look at some other software to see if there is anything out there that better fits my needs.

dvvega

Explorer
Suggestion ... email them asking for a bug fix, information on the error you're getting, and or your money back.

Anyone who writes software generally wants to make the customer happy and will do what they can to help (if they don't the get bad publicity).

javelin5

First Post
KWG

Try Kami's Weather Generator it is on the EA page. I have found it to work so far. It has a few less features though.

javelin5

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads