• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Virtual Greyhawk Online (Sept 30th-Oct 2nd) - PLAYERS WANTED (D&D5e, etc.)

Emirikol

Adventurer
PLAYERS WANTED!
Virtual Greyhawk Con is an online game convention.
You'll meet plenty of people and is a great way to try out people for your VTT/online game groups.
There are a TON of events this year. Everything from pre-generated character games to Living Greyhawk "bring your own character" games.

It's $5.00 registration.

Please check it out. Virtual Greyhawk Con 2022

Greyhawk_Con_logo_2022.png

grodog

Hero
Hola folks---

It's that time of year again, and Virtual Greyhawk Con is on! Game registration opened today at noon: Virtual Greyhawk Con 2022

My events this year will be:

1. Carlos Lising's G2 The Witch Queen's Lament on Fri Sep 30 at 8:00 pm (4 hours) at Carlos Lising's G2 The Witch Queen's Lament
2. Rob Kuntz's Maure Castle and Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure on Sat Oct 1 at 7:00 pm (5 hours) at Maure Castle and Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure
3. Erik Mona's COR1-03 River of Blood on Sun Oct 2 at 2:00 pm (4 hours) at Erik Mona's COR1-03 River of Blood

All are set in the World of Greyhawk (of course!) and will be run using AD&D 1st edition rules (of course!).

In addition to my events (all of which still have seats open as of this posting), numerous other Greyhawk fans are running events spanning OD&D to 5e, all set in Oerth.

Registration to play is just $5 and events are free: Virtual Greyhawk Con 2022

I hope to see you there!

Allan.

Remove ads