• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gate Pass Gazette Timeline for first issue of Gate Pass Gazette and zeitgeist?

Anselm

Adventurer
What's the timeline for the first issue of the Gate Pass Gazette? I know the content is still being developed and it'll need all the finishing touches but it's there a ballpark? End of the year ish? Later?

Same question for the zeitgeist setting as a whole but I'm primarily interested in when we'll first see the player content from there (the savant, et al).

I'd like to let my players use them for our next campaign starting early next year.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This update on the Kickstarter should cover all that!

Anselm

Adventurer
Thanks Morrus. I had previously read that and just straight up missed the 1-2 months for Gate Press Gazette. The "next year" for zeitgeist is pretty broad considering that could be in about 2 months as well :). Do you have a sense of about when backers will start seeing any part of it?

Anselm

Adventurer
The Gate Pass Gazette is done! I am now proofreading the pilot issue, but we should have this out very soon!
I was just looking at this thread this morning to see if I can plan to have these in hand for session zero or if I'd be pointing towards the play test doc. Yay! Thanks for the good news!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 10.18.39 PM.png

Remove ads