• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Synergy Feats

Heraldofi

Explorer
So I was messing around with some builds using synergy feats, and realized that I'd misunderstood the pacing around when you access them. It's conceptually possible that you'd do a Class A 3/Class B 12 build and get third part of the chain online at level 15, but it's much more likely that you're going to do Class A 4/Class B 4 for the first two, and then decide which one you want to push. Most synergy based characters are probably going to end up as 4/16 builds between their two classes.

This led me to wonder though, if there's an interesting build that goes for 4 synergy feats, going 2 steps down 2 different chains. You're taking a ton of options, but not much outright power, particularly if you try to combine martial and magic classes. Maybe something like Herald 4/Bard 4/Fighter 4/Wizard 4 that takes Bladesinger and Proclaimer?

With some of the overlapping synergies from GPG, you could also do a Class A 4/Class B 4/Class C 8 build.

Remove ads