• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starfinder [Starfinder] Ship status tracker for starship combat?

Wyvern

Explorer
I recently joined a Starfinder game. The group has been in two starship combats so far, and have gotten bogged down both times. It occurred to me that it might help to have a visual aid of some sort to keep track of ship status -- I'm picturing something like the diagram on the ship record sheet, but more stripped-down so it contains only the immediately useful information like shield strength, which systems have taken critical damage or been boosted by the Engineer, and so forth. Something that could be placed in the middle of the table, next to the battle map, and read at a glance by all the players, rather than being kept by a single player like the ship record sheet. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's already come up with something of the sort, so does anyone know where I could find such a thing?

Wyvern

Remove ads