• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starfinder STARFINDER Miniature Starships Peek

Remember I mentioned a line of Starfinder prepainted plastic miniatures from Ninja Division? Well, here's a quick peak at them, straight from GAMA. These are not final. Ninja Division will also be producing minis for Starfinder characters, as well as starships.

Remember I mentioned a line of Starfinder prepainted plastic miniatures from Ninja Division? Well, here's a quick peak at them, straight from GAMA. These are not final. Ninja Division will also be producing minis for Starfinder characters, as well as starships.

C6-t7hEVAAAaGb_.jpg

SaveSave

Vulf

First Post
I do not want a bone fleet or Warhammer 40k style gothic-cathedral ships.

Just give me some ships better suited to a space opera. Like the ones they already showed in the concept art! What happened to those?

Taavon Farwise

First Post
Starship minis?! I've always loved having mini's for my games & would be happy to trade rpg minis for some syfy themed ones. I have a LOT of PC minis for pathfinder, courtesy of various Wizards of the Coast collections. Here's a listing off of ebay for starship minis of all kinds. Most of them are from starwars but if you're looking for any starships at all, it's a good place to start w/o breaking your wallet. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...p+mini.TRS0&_nkw=starship+miniatures&_sacat=0

Remove ads

Remove ads