Starfinder Possible Starfinder CPRG?

Ixal

Hero
Certainly looks like Starfinderm especially the Kasatha, but I have now idea who Rook One is supposed to be. Pathfinder Kingmaker was made by Owlcat Studios.
Edit: Seems that some work was outsourced to them from Owlcat.
That also means that Starfinder will likely be of much lower production value than the Pathfinder games. Unless they are again just supporting Owlcat and spilled the beans before any form of announcement.

Last edited:

sgtnasty

Explorer
I found this somewhere on rpgcodex.com, when I get bored I just run searches for Starfinder names and this popped up. I sure hope its true and its something in the vein of Pathfinder Kingmaker. That is a fantastic CRPG. I will try to find the original link.

Ixal

Hero
Well, Paizo apparently chimed in on reddit and denied that the game is in the making.

Thats probably true, although it wouldn't be the first time that a leak is denied just to turn out true later.

darjr

I crit!
Nice catch!!!

I’ll see if I can’t dig something up from that site.

When you posted it did an image or some content from their show up as a “preview” in you post?

Ixal

Hero
I wonder what happens behind the scenes. I doubt that its a coincidence that the website is gone, but that Paizo and/or Owlcat complained.

Remove ads