• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo's Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale

Festivus

First Post
On the map issue, I'd add that I would like to see untagged maps in addition to the proposed 1" = 5' standard. They used to do it with Dungeon, I'd like to see it with Gamemastery / Pathfinder as well... and make em a part of the PDF download.. or have a code in the book to get it or something.

ps: I scan/resize/print too:

bigmap.jpg

Festivus

First Post
Qualidar said:
Not to derail, but do you just lay it out in front of everyone? How do you deal with secret doors and all that stuff?

Depends. I usually cover portions of the map with a fog of war (stiff cardboard). I have heard others using a black cloth, but I haven't gone that far. I have also cut up each room and corridor before and layed them down as the encounter areas... it really depends on the situation. For secret doors, those are edited out beforehand so you don't see the "S" on the map.

Qualidar

First Post
Festivus said:
Depends. I usually cover portions of the map with a fog of war (stiff cardboard). I have heard others using a black cloth, but I haven't gone that far. I have also cut up each room and corridor before and layed them down as the encounter areas... it really depends on the situation. For secret doors, those are edited out beforehand so you don't see the "S" on the map.
Seems really cool. I might start doing this.

Remove ads