• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E paizo open call

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Well, I can't believe I haven't seen anything about this here yet, especially since I know a lot of EN World members have talked about writing for Paizo (and because apparently this blog post is from yesterday). Paizo has announced an open call for GameMastery line writers. Here's your chance! :)

Paizo Blog said:
GameMastery Module Open Call

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Paizo has a long-standing tradition of bringing new authors into the gaming industry. We hope to continue that tradition with the GameMastery Module Open Call. With the Open Call, we're giving you your chance to join our stable of experienced authors who bring Pathfinder and the GameMastery Modules to life. All you need to do is download the guidelines here (40 KB zip PDF), give them a read, and warm up your keyboard. The guidelines document includes a brief synopsis of the adventure we're looking for, rules on how to send a query, and an overview of the Open Call process. One skilled author will be chosen to write W3: Flight of the Red Raven, due to come out next year.

This is your chance to write for us. Let's see what you've got.

Jason Bulmahn
GameMastery Brand Manager

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
There's a post on the Publisher's Forum. (It started off here and was moved over there.)

Ooops, I looked for that but didn't go to the right subforum. :eek: Mods, feel free to do whatever's appropriate to this thread...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads