• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Paizo/Necromancer] Paizo & Necromancer Announce New Roleplaying Product Partnership

JoeGKushner

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Amazon ran out of the Compendium and put in an order for 50 more copies the day before yesterday. I suspect the other stores don't have it because it is no longer a brand new item, but I'll mention it to their head buyer when I see him at Book Expo America in a few weeks.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing, LLC

Well at least I know I wasn't crazy when I said I haven't seen them there. Perhaps I'll have to amend that to "in the last x amount of months" or something but I'm tella ya, I haven't seen 'em. Glad to know that they are available though. :)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Cool beans.

This has the potential to be very good for both companies. :)

Good luck with it to both of you.

The Auld Grump, somnatypist extraordinaire...

Treebore

First Post
Nightfall said:
Josh,

See I thought since it was a partner ship, they could now use those words. But if that's not the case, eh. I'll live. But thanks for correcting me. (And yes you were right.)

Necro can just use the old school name, "Mega adventure".

JoeGKushner

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Our recently announced GameMastery Modules line as well as our new Planet Stories fiction imprint will be sold into the bookstores in huge numbers, and Necromancer products will be solicited to bookstore accounts right alongside them.

We are distributed into the book channel by Diamond Book Distributors, who are a major force in the industry.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing, LLC

Looking for Dragon: Monster Ecologies at Amazon.com and didn't see it. Will it be available via Amazon?

Also haven't seen any GameMastery map packs there or the Critical Hit deck. Any information?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads