• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Paizo] Guidelines?

So I've seen mention in a few places that the way to "break in" to the Pathfinder series is via monster submissions. However, I can't seem to find specific rules--formatting, e-mail address, etc.--for doing so, on the Paizo site. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Mouseferatu said:
So I've seen mention in a few places that the way to "break in" to the Pathfinder series is via monster submissions. However, I can't seem to find specific rules--formatting, e-mail address, etc.--for doing so, on the Paizo site. Anyone know what I'm missing?
Details haven't been announced yet. So you haven't missed anything. Just the Paizo gang has said that with Pathfinder needing 6 new monsters a month, the easiest path in is most likely through that.

But at GenCon, Sunday morning, I believe, is a seminar that should give the details. I'm sure they will appear on the website thereabouts (probably before or more likely after that weekend).

Although, you can get a preview of their formatting from some of the GameMastery modules they've been releasing. I don't think the D0 free one has any new monsters but I'm pretty sure D1 and W1 both have at least one new monster in it. But I've only glanced them over so far.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
S'truth. In fact, I believe 2 Pathfinder seminars are scheduled for Sunday. The one at 9:00 AM is the writing for Pathfinder/GameMastery seminar, I believe... eww... 9:00 AM...

ANYway... we don't have submission guidelines ready yet, but since Pathfinder's got more room than do the modules, our monster format's a bit different...

Shemeska

Adventurer
James Jacobs said:
S'truth. In fact, I believe 2 Pathfinder seminars are scheduled for Sunday. The one at 9:00 AM is the writing for Pathfinder/GameMastery seminar, I believe... eww... 9:00 AM...

ANYway... we don't have submission guidelines ready yet, but since Pathfinder's got more room than do the modules, our monster format's a bit different...

Iiiinteresting. Thankfully my plane leaves later in the afternoon, so hopefully I can make that.

Thanks, all. :)

I really wish I could've stayed through Sunday, but as I'm imposing on someone else's generosity as it is, I didn't feel justified staying longer. :heh:

(Although, to be fair, even if I had, it's an even bet whether, after three days at GenCon, I could've dragged myself out of bed in time to make a 9 am seminar. ;))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads