• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) One D&D Bastions modeled off Eberrons Oracle of War Salvage Bases?

darjr

I crit!
The Oracle of War AL season had a thing called missions and more importantly Salvage Bases.

These were bases the players could build during downtime for their expeditions into the mournlands.

I wonder if this is a model for Bastions? Could it be a bit of a sneak peak on what they are planning? I have the book somewhere but "archived" and I'll look for it, it's late now and just wanted to post this before I forgot.

Unfortunately the book is no longer available on DMS guild, except in the Oracle of War bundle (affiliate link), which is on sale now for $65 from $150.
Note, I'm not 100% positive it's in the bundle.

Mike Shea used it to build the following however. See his article on Running games in Eberron.

I just used the Oracle of War Salvage Bases and Missions book by M. T. Black, Will Doyle, James Introcaso, and Ginny Loveday to build a two-paragraph AL legal #dnd adventure that I totally want to run. I love this new style of AL play!

Sly Salvage Mission.png

Sly Salvage Mission map.jpeg

Which is really cool.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads