• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Socerer stuff

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
Well it is you who call me shriek but you know what you are an even worse munch than I am you made a prestige class that gives you fighter bab and spellcasting addvancement every level and you call this munching. Also that class was designed around your precious Westenberger

Jerrid Al-Kundo

First Post
Well, I haven't seen GC's PClass, so I can't comment there.

However, I think GC is right about the Sorcerer's "fort'e". In addition, there is a Feat that already covers this (Extra Spell). I'd forgotten about it because I don't use Vancian casting.

Perhaps after Epic comes out, this idea can be revisited, possibly with Extra Spell as a prereq, along with an exceptionally high Spell Craft and DC. Personally, if I went this route, I'd also keep the Spell Focus concept (again, though, that's personally).

On top, this is N Hammer's Feat, so arguing with FR about it is kinda silly.

Another thing, FR, about this:
...it is not as munchy as the wizard because its main stat is not as useful as intelligence.
Do consider that the Wizard is far more dependant on their Skills (research, learning new spells, etc.) where the Sorcerer has no such dependance.

las

First Post
For all thos present Wizards, Wujen, and all spell casters are all its about.

All arcane that is Hahaha:D .

By the way his Prc class can kill anathing with one spell that I found that he said stunck:eek:

Last edited:

N Hammer

First Post
On top, this is N Hammer's Feat, so arguing with FR about it is kinda silly.

What I said about the feat.......Let us remember...

It was an idea for a feat that I had...I have not tried to added to my game.

It was just an idea I came up with spur of the moment like..

Now...I never said it was a good feat.....The dude was looking for a way to add spells as a Sorcerer....I just threw out the idea of that feat........

Speaking of munchkinism, to try and allow the sorcerer to expand his spell selection past level advancement and the Extra Spell is MUNCHKIN.

Only if you as a DM SUCK....Or if the DM your game with is a retard

With a little intelligent thought instead of the brainless cry of MUNCHKIN MUNCHKIN...you could make this feat work...A good DM could make almost any crazy idea work. If you want to take the time and use some thought.

Last edited:

Bonedagger

First Post
Ahh. Dejavu!

TheFlamingRheo said:
Whenever I play an arcane spell caster I allways chose socerer, because of, one they get more spells per day and, two it is not as munchy as the wizard because its main stat is not as useful as intelligence.

A munchkin trying to disguise (Cha) himself.

Remove ads