• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Most Iconic SF/F Princesses

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
The first (early 2000's) D&D movie is the only time I've heard my wallet scream in the theater. It's also one of the very few movies where I've observed a single overwhelming reaction. "I could have written a better screenplay in a week."

It was terrible. I mean, really, really, terrible. One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I've sat through Manos Hand of Fate.

Ryujin

Legend
The first (early 2000's) D&D movie is the only time I've heard my wallet scream in the theater. It's also one of the very few movies where I've observed a single overwhelming reaction. "I could have written a better screenplay in a week."

It was terrible. I mean, really, really, terrible. One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I've sat through Manos Hand of Fate.
Welcome to the club. There are quite a few of us. There's a reason why Zombie Orpheus Entertainment named their third "Gamers" movie "Gamers: Hands of Fate."

Remove ads