• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!
Resource icon

Homebrew Level Up character sheet 9

No permission to download

gigglesworth

Villager
Would it be possible for you to save this but embed the fonts in the PDF? That would make it easier for us to use free tools like LibreOffice, etc. to edit the PDF with accurate fonts. Most PDF editors will substitute fonts if they do not have the original installed already, and the font sizes can vary wildly.

Would it be possible for you to save this but embed the fonts in the PDF? That would make it easier for us to use free tools like LibreOffice, etc. to edit the PDF with accurate fonts. Most PDF editors will substitute fonts if they do not have the original installed already, and the font sizes can vary wildly.
I've been trying to get this done, and having an awful time of it. It's been a while since I worked on the PDF, and I'd forgotten how much of a pain it is to try to edit them.

At the moment, attempts to embed the fonts are not working. This may possibly be related to permissions on font embedding, and I don't have a lot of detail on what is or is not allowed.

I did try opening the PDF in LibreOffice's Draw, and yeah, it lost pretty much all the fonts, even the ones that were embedded. I'll keep poking at it, but I can't guarantee anything.

Remove ads