• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Kickstarter for a micro setting

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
Worlds To-Go: The Elysians
If you want to add a bit of Ancient Greece to your game, then you can check it out.

With supporting blog post for more detail.

xiphumor

Legend
May I ask what we can expect to find included? I presume your various Greek myth heritages, but is there anything new?

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
May I ask what we can expect to find included? I presume your various Greek myth heritages, but is there anything new?

Yeah, all those, new culture, 5 backgrounds, and I'm trying to sort a Greek style map. Basically I'm just trying to get the funds to sort out a better layout artist (not my strength eh? 😀 ) and some funding for a more consistent art style, as opposed to having to keep purely public domain and a small instruction set on how one would use such a beast.

It should look quite nifty with a bit of polishing, and I'm pretty excited because I'm working with designers and other professionals who are getting into A5e for the first time. 😀

Remove ads