• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Herald Rules question. Infectious Resolve.

ShineyOne

Explorer
The first two options for Infectious Resolve seem pretty straight forward, however the third option of "Walk it off" is a bit vague and I was hoping that I might get some clarification. It say RAW: "Walk It Off. One spell or condition affecting the target ends." My question is what limit is there to the spells it can end? What limit is there to conditions can it end? Doomed for example has specific spells that can end it and I would think could not be subject to this power. However, I was wondering if levels of fatigue or strain could be reduced with a use of Walk it off.

Any help or clarification would be appreciated. Thanks.

Apparently there are no strings attached, so any spell or condition could be removed. Given it's a level 14 class skill, I don't thin it's OP, especially because there are spells that could have similar results, and IIRC it should be possible for a level 14 PC to cast those spells (if they are in their spell list)

ShineyOne

Explorer
Apparently there are no strings attached, so any spell or condition could be removed. Given it's a level 14 class skill, I don't thin it's OP, especially because there are spells that could have similar results, and IIRC it should be possible for a level 14 PC to cast those spells (if they are in their spell list)
Thank you. I just wasn't sure on this and do love the Herald/Paladin type class. I was thinking much the same, but was just checking. Thanks again.

Remove ads