• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Is there a way to keep it from adding text to the image? It has never done that to me before but suddenly 3 out 4 in my latest prompts includes text. Is it because I included a list of things the image must include?

pukunui

Legend
Is there a way to keep it from adding text to the image? It has never done that to me before but suddenly 3 out 4 in my latest prompts includes text. Is it because I included a list of things the image must include?
Could be. Some styles lend themselves towards including text more than others do as well.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Style can help, but wordy prompts run the risk of wordy pictures.

A few variations on the wording, but sample prompt = fantasy digital painting; warrior wearing mail hauberk and female elf sorceress in flowing green wizard robes stand next to a tree; the warrior and the sorceress are posing for a picture; a dead 4-foot long green dragon with a single rope noose around its neck hangs from a branch on the tree; the dragon's head is pointed up; the dragon's tail hangs down to the ground; the dragon is dead, the dragon is a hunting trophy; a chest full of treasure is on display near the warrior

Dragon Hunters and Proud of It - Solo Pic.jpeg

Dragon Hunters and Proud of It - Solo Pic 2.jpeg

Dragon Hunters and Proud of It - Duo Pic.jpeg

Dragon Hunters and Proud of It - Duo Pic 2.jpeg

Laurefindel

Legend

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Welp, I took a little time between work projects to wrestle my GPT Assistant to the ground and get it to draw an actual spear-like lance. Greyhawk Gawds above it was all I could do to get this...

1701308684878.png

While it isn't perfect it is the closest I have gotten to an actual pole arm vs. it just making a really, really long sword made out of wood and mettle. It still barfs when I ask it to incorporate it into the hands of a mounted knight... baby steps.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads