• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

pukunui

Legend
Here's an example of that thing where it looks like it's going to give you one set of pictures but you actually end up with an entirely different set:

Screenshot 2023-11-01 183424.png
Screenshot 2023-11-01 183448.png

These are both the same set.

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
How is Bing Chat working for those using it, I found it was a mixed bag depending on how you worded your natural language chats... Sometimes it would immediately create images before I was done developing the prompt. I now ask it for a prompt before making the images. I am finding GPT+ far more forgiving. Also what conversational style are you using?

1698818767764.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
How is Bing Chat working for those using it, I found it was a mixed bag depending on how you worded your natural language chats... Sometimes it would immediately create images before I was done developing the prompt. I now ask it for a prompt before making the images. I am finding GPT+ far more forgiving. Also what conversational style are you using?

View attachment 319328
More creative is the only way to go when asking for pictures.

Sometimes I tap the send button early, yeah. It is good for designing a prompt by asking it style questions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads