• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20Gurus.com - A new site for reviews and info in the d20 world.

d20Gurus.com

First Post
Hello everyone, and allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kelly Kamm, and I have just finished setting up a site that I hope will grow to be the portal for all d20 gaming news. The sites name is d20Gurus.com, and we will prove over time just how accurate the name is. We will do our best to stay abreast of all d20 related products, with previews, reviews and info on where they can be bought. We also have community message boards, where fellow d20 gamers can discuss any products they so choose, with message boards layed out for each specific game world.

Another feature of the site will be the Creative Content corner. In this section, over time, we will offer new and original content, based on the d20 rules system. All of this material will be offered free of charge, and distributed in PDF format, for ease of use. All of us gurus combined have many years of gaming and game design experience under our belts, and look forward to offering our skills to the community. Right now, we have a humorous new prestige class, and a template for the death knight which hearkens back to the days of AD&D 2nd edition.

We also will be hosting Round Table Discussions on a near-weekly basis. All of our discussions will be prompted by questions from our community. Some round table discussions will be just the gurus, but occasionaly we will secure a guest speaker from the gaming industry to join us in these conversations. This is a feature you won't want to miss.

We already have a few interviews secured, where we will be discussing the designers' views on a variety of game-related topics.

If you are a game developer, please contact me at kelly@d20gurus.com , and we can discuss getting info on your products on our site. As a game developer, free publicity is a rare and wonderous thing, especially in the gaming industry.

I look forward to seeing all of you over at my side of the fence, and I thank Wizards of the Coast for creating this wonderful rules system and concept.

Kelly Kamm
kelly@d20gurus.com
Webmaster, Chief Editor

Visit the site

Remove ads