• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barbie movie teaser trailer is out

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
History.com says she's Barbie's sister. Lol

Margot Robbie as Barbie? Is it inappropriate to say this one I'll watch in private?
Yeah possibly 1950/60s Barbie is a sister to Lilli. But I’m adamant that the original Barbie had a daughter in 1967 (she met Ken in 1961) who was the 70/80s Barbie (her eyes were more rounded). Then the 80’s Barbie had a child in the 90s which is the one that Margot Robbie is portraying.

Last edited:

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Yeah possibly 1950/60s Barbie is a sister to Lilli. But I’m adamant that the original Barbie had a daughter in 1967 (she met Ken in 1961) who was the 70/80s Barbie. Then the 80’s Barbie had a child in the 90s which is the one that Margot Robbie is portraying.
Whoah... Now I'm envisioning Barbie is like russian nesting dolls.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah possibly 1950/60s Barbie is a sister to Lilli. But I’m adamant that the original Barbie had a daughter in 1967 (she met Ken in 1961) who was the 70/80s Barbie (her eyes were more rounded). Then the 80’s Barbie had a child in the 90s which is the one that Margot Robbie is portraying.
'I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I inherited the ship from the previous Dread Pirate Roberts, just as you will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from is not the real Dread Pirate Roberts either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Roberts has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.'

Ulfgeir

Hero
Now, the important question is; does the film contain the song Barbie Girl by Aqua?

Yes, the cover by Postmodern Jukebox is also fine. Especially like how Morgan James does an impersanation of being a theremin in the video. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads