Pathfinder 2E Ashen Frontiers Weekly News Update

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
Ashen Frontiers is my personal project, a post-apocalyptic fantasy setting being released for both the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (via ORC/PCL) and D&D (via the Creative Commons SRD).

I do a newsletter for it, with a Weekly News Update. I try to share it around, but everything helps, so I'll use this thread (if the mods are okay with it) to share out the updates. Here's the first for this thread:

18 July - 24 July​

This week's Weekly Update is out. News about the latest articles on Patreon, Character Sheets, The Broken World (free setting guide), Gen Con, Redbubble, and more.

Preview of the Backgrounds (Pathfinder version):
AF-PF-Backgrounds 2_1.jpg

Thanks!

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
It is time for the Ashen Frontiers Weekly Newsletter.

If you're interested in a modern take on post-apocalyptic fantasy, check out to learn about the death-dealing Thanator, updates to the free setting guide, and more!

Preview:
Thanator_1.jpg

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
Once again, the Ashen Frontiers Weekly Update is live! More news on the update to the free setting guide, and the first look at the details of a martial class, the anger-harnessing Frenok:
AF-Classes-low-res_4.jpg

Check out the newsletter if that sounds interesting, and subscribe if you want to be among the first to learn about updates to the project!

Remove ads