[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Luinnar

First Post
You?... What are you guys doing here? How did you know...? Alnar says, looking confused. Then a look of comprehension dawns upon him.

Why did I not see this from the beginning?! You are working for Abzienta! he shouts. You killed that guy's brother under her orders and stole his ring! Then when his brother found you out, you were planning on doing away with him and Maschera, and would have killed her if I was not there that day at the opera house! Why do I join adventures with random people I meet at taverns?!!

It does not matter. Alnar shouts. Maschera is mine now, and I will protect her with my life!

Get that one! Alnar shouts to the orc pointing at Willow. She is a druid and will heal the others! he says, firing a magic missile at Willow.

"It's the wizard! Was working for them all along?" he cries questioningly, drawing his blade. As the song continues his words are drowned out by the pure voice of the singer. "Is that Maschera what have you done to her?"
And I'm not a wizard, you stupid fighter! Alnar roars.

[sblock=actions]
Init=18

Standard: Magic missile at Willow 3 force damage.

[sblock=stat block]
HP: 9/9
AC: 11, 11 T, 10 FF
CMD: 12
Fort: +2
Reflex: +1
Will: +3

Perception +1

Spells:
1: 3/4
[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Would it be too much trouble to change my icon pic to the person in this pic? :)

56.jpg

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 21/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

"This looks bad. Maybe he doesn't know what he is doing?" Ta suggets as he gulps down the potion at advances, readying his staff.

[sblock=ooc]

move: Drink potion (AC is now 20)
Standard: move up x 5, up-left to D10
free: ready staff (free during movement)

Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer (celestial)

Suddenly, emerging from the back of the temple, from a stairway leacing below, a number of orcs rush out, and following with them... Alnar!

One of the orcs, female, bellows, "Leave, weaklings! Leave, or feed us!" Her orcish companions snarl and draw falchions.

"I'm through taking nonsense at face value," Nathan says. "So maybe a new set of eyes, yes?" As he verbalizes the request, two small points of light circle the crown of his head before settling on his eyes. He focuses his vision on Alnar even as he draws his sickle.

OOC: Standard: Cast Detect Magic. Move: Draw weapon. Initiative roll after posting

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Boon stands guard as Willow dives for cover. Alnar's spell goes off first, however, and Willow feels the searing shot as the bead of force tears into her. Kazzag grins. "Thanks, pipsqueak. There may be fight in you left." However, she frowns as Willow dives out of reach of her bow. "I'll just get her pet, then..." she growls as she lets an arrow fly.

Willow, from her safe spot, starts to cast her spell. She feels safe that she'll get it off before any of the orcs reach her.

Ta advances and prepares for combat. One orc charges him, while the second orc, having to navigate through some debris, can only close with him. The third orc ducks around the pews to charge up the side.

Markas stands at the ready as Nathan casts his spell. From where he stands, he detects nothing, but Alnar is outside the range of his eldritch sight.

[sblock=Combat Stats]

Markas: 26/26
Willow: 13/16, Cover
Boon: 23/23
Ta: 21/21, Mage Armor (AC 20)
Nathan: 12/12, Mage Armor (AC 17)

Alnar: 9/9
Kazzag: Unharmed
Orc 1: Unharmed
Orc 2: Unharmed
Orc 3: Unharmed
[/sblock]

Attachments

• RuinedChurch R1.jpg
    RuinedChurch R1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 72

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sound the Charge... CHARGE!!

"Ta!" Markas bellows as he moves quickly forward. He raises his sword high as he advances and leaves his right side a little vulnerable. But he knows if the sword connects the orc could possible be brought down in one swing.

The blade is blocked as it is brought down and Markas grunts at the luck of his adversary.

[sblock=Actions]Charge 35' in straight line up next to Ta. Roll on the way. AC 17 till next round[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

Ta-Am-Ath
AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 21/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

Ta explodes in a flurry of motion, striking the orcs before him with staff and foot.

[sblock=ooc]

Fullround: Flurry attacking E9 until he falls. The attacking D9
free: 5ft step to E9

Flurry 2 damage: 1d6 + 4 = 9
Flurry 2 attack: 1d20 + 4 = 15
Flurry 1 damage: 1d6 + 4 = 10
Flurry 1 attack: 1d20 + 4 = 22

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

[/sblock]

Attachments

• Ta-Am-Ath.JPG
    Ta-Am-Ath.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Does Willow have total cover/concealment?

Edit: Where is the summon at?

OOC: Willow has total cover from Alnar, but needs to be prone in order to maintain it (the pew counts only as low cover). Since the casting time of Summon Nature's Ally is 1 round, Willow is not done casting yet.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

OOC: D'oh! Range. :blush:

"Damn, he's too far away," Nathan says, and as Willow takes a bolt to her side, the sorcerer shakes his head, ridding the glow from his eyes. "Fine. No time for talk, anyway."

Seeing that his heartier companions have at least two of the orcs tied up, Nathan steps forward to help cover Willow's flank.

"I think you've been a bad boy," Nathan says to the orc trying to move on Willow. The sorcerer holds his hand palm up, raising an eyebrow as he asks, "What do you guys think?" A swarm of tiny, glowing motes swirls in his hand a moment, then they ignite in a white-hot flame, shooting forth in a fiery stream at the orc.

OOC: Move: to D15. Standard: Heavenly fire attack vs. Orc in A12.

Remove ads