• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] OC TiCaudata's Mish Mash

TiCaudata

First Post
Alrighty here folks, for those of you watching from home, this is the new thread of those of us participating in Dichotomy's AoW's thread. In part, this is to get Dichotomy some playing time. In part, it is to have a more free form set of adventures. I will be chosing adventures to fit where I see the overall campaign going. My hopes are that the characters will progress through IC interaction to help shape the campaign. I am NOT looking for a hack n slash game. I am also not particularly looking for a heady story dominated game.

We will see how well it works out.

TiCaudata

First Post
Di has revisited an argument from before here. I'll clarify my view on thought bubbles for this adventure.

I strongly encourage thought bubbles both for character development in your head and for giving me a clue as to what your character is wanting to do. I would like them to be in sblocks though so that people who can't magically read thoughts don't suddenly know what you are planning on doing as well. If you want to convey something without actually saying it, use nonverbal descriptive text.

TiCaudata

First Post
Hey guys. I've been snowed over with work the last couple days. Feel free to interact outside of the realm of hack N slash for another day or so, I should be able to get going again tomorrow sometime or else on Friday during the day. I'm going to Wisconsin over the weekend for a paintball thingy with the college roomies, so I might be scarce over the weekend too.

worthley

First Post
Ti Asked me to post this question here, that I asked in another thread.

I have a question if this is meta gaming or not. My character can craft wands. He knows he just gained this ability along with other abilities (i.e. just figured out). He knows that to craft a wand, it takes some of his personal strenght away (exp loss). Is my character aware that he will lose his abilites he just gained if he were to craft a wand? I think this is a very grey area in the game, and just wanted your opinions on this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads