• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon #336

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
has she appeared (anything more than a brief mention) in anything since Temple of Elemental Evil?

Dragon Mage

First Post
BOZ said:
has she appeared (anything more than a brief mention) in anything since Temple of Elemental Evil?

She made a breif appearance in RttToEE. I do not rememeber if they gave her any stats. She was traped and there was remote possiblility that the party could mistakenly release her, like mine did!

Knight Otu

First Post
francisca said:
congrats man!
I'm very much looking forward how our article turned out - especially the new monsters. :D

Dragon Mage said:
She made a breif appearance in RttToEE. I do not rememeber if they gave her any stats. She was traped and there was remote possiblility that the party could mistakenly release her, like mine did!
Nope, no stats, I'm pretty sure. Only the possibility you described.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
BOZ said:

Zuggtmoy's biggest appearance since the print ToEE is the Temple of Elemental Evil video game that came out a year or so ago. T'was a super buggy game, but still quite fun, and their interpretation of how Zuggtmoy looks was a huge inspiration for the new Demonomicon article I wrote about her.

She sort of has a cameo in the new RttToEE, although I've downplayed this angle a bit in the article since it was a bit too close to the backstory for Fraz-Urb'loo.

I'd like to say that the next one I'm writing is about a demon prince who hasn't spent some time recently as a prisoner, but as it turns out, those poor demons are always getting caught and locked up. :(

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Al,

Ergk? Demogorgon as an ally of Iggy?! Didn't see that one coming. I must have been asleep when that happened. Still kudos to that. Who the heck is Tul-oc-luc and any connections to the Great General and/or the new Oinoloth?

Huh. I was expecting more from the foremost book on demons but there you are.

James,

Yeah some one needs to start a "Free the Demons!" campaign. I mean as freedom loving individuals, demons don't deserved to be locked up! ;) :D

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
James Jacobs said:
I'd like to say that the next one I'm writing is about a demon prince who hasn't spent some time recently as a prisoner, but as it turns out, those poor demons are always getting caught and locked up. :(

heh, poor babies. :) not quite sure what the fascination powerful mortals have with pissing off demon lords, but hey, whatever floats your boat. :D

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
James Jacobs said:
She sort of has a cameo in the new RttToEE, although I've downplayed this angle a bit in the article since it was a bit too close to the backstory for Fraz-Urb'loo.

I hope that doesn't mean you retconned that or anything. I thought that was a pretty cool appearance by her in RttToEE.

Ooh, a hint...now let's see...Baphomet! :D

Nightfall said:
Who the heck is Tul-oc-luc and any connections to the Great General and/or the new Oinoloth?

Tul-oc-luc is the arcanaloth in WG6 Isle of the Ape. As I recall, he's dispatched by Iggwilv to the Isle to try and get the Crook of Rao before the PCs do. I don't know much else, but I doubt he's involved with any of the major yugoloth power players.

And yeah, I don't think anyone saw a connection with Iggwilv and Demogorgon in the works...but it makes sense, IMHO.

EDIT: I'm glad this thread got a mention on the news page...but why oh why can no one spell my name correctly? :(

Remove ads