I choose you, Pramas-chu!

Pramas

Explorer
For those keeping track, I was laid off from WotC this morning. My position, Creative Director of Miniatures R&D, has been "eliminated."

Ah well, all the more time for Green Ronin!

Chris Pramas

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
Wow man, tough break. I can sympathize, my position was "eliminated" from my day job last October. I have been freelancing and focusing on my little company but it's tough to make ends meet.

Good luck and maybe we'll meet at GAMA.

Ed Bourelle
SkeletonKey Games

www.skeletonkeygames.com

This is truly sad news and I'm sorry to hear it Chris :(

I've enjoyed your work and am sorry to see you having to leave this way. But like you said, that leaves more time for Green Ronin and I have no doubt you'll do quite well with it!

Simon Magalis

First Post
Guide to Hell is the best 2nd Ed. sourcebook I own. I based a whole campaign on it. I teach 9th grade English, you design games for a living...feel bad for ME. Seriously though, If Green Ronin keeps putting out the kind of stuff they have so far, I wouldn't lose too much sleep if I were you. Good luck.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Sad News

Sorry to hear this Chris.:( What does this mean for Chainmail?

Well as you said this leaves you more time with Green Ronin which means that GR can only get better. Good luck.

Last edited:

Kershek

Sci-Fi Newshound
Simon Magalis said:
Guide to Hell is the best 2nd Ed. sourcebook I own. I based a whole campaign on it. I teach 9th grade English, you design games for a living...feel bad for ME. Seriously though, If Green Ronin keeps putting out the kind of stuff they have so far, I wouldn't lose too much sleep if I were you. Good luck.

I wholeheartedly second that emotion.

Sorry to hear that Chris! :(

Keep your spirits up though! Green Ronin are one of the best d20 publishers around, with many great products behind them and I am sure, in front of them as well.

Best wishes for the future!

A fan.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases